Restaurant and Hospitality Job Fair
Brookhaven at Lexington, a prestigious, private retirement community on the Waltham/Lexington line is expanding and has several positions open in its Dining Services.
When: Saturday December 14th from 2 – 4 PM
Where: Brookhaven at Lexington 1010 Waltham St. Lexington MA
We are seeking the following:
- Cooks with hotel, restaurant and/or private club experience with a passion for cooking using the finest ingredients and executing upscale menus reflecting the latest trends in dining
- PT Evening and Weekend Servers for three dining venues. These positions are perfect for high school and college students who need part time jobs that don’t take up a lot of time but provides an easy, consistent source of income
- Full Time Day, Night and Weekend Servers with experience in hotel, restaurant and/or private club
- Front of House Supervisors/Lead Server with experience overseeing servers, bussers and hosts. This is the ideal position for servers looking to transition into management
- Dishwashers to perform kitchen maintenance duties in a professional kitchen
We offer competitive wages, an excellent work life balance with flexible scheduling, and no late nights. Full-time positions receive subsidized medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off and participation in a retirement plan. In addition, scholarship opportunities up to $2,000 are available to support college and trade school programs.
- Government issued ID (such as a driver’s license)
- 3 Professional References
Do you aspire to join the staff of one of New England’s finest life-care communities? Brookhaven seeks to hire caring, qualified staff to provide programs and services to our independent, assisted care and nursing home residents.
Since 1989 Brookhaven at Lexington has been an innovator in quality retirement living. We are a non-profit life-care community providing retirees with health and residential support services to maintain active, healthy lifestyles
We are proud to carry the seal of accreditation from CARF-CCAC, the organization that sets service and quality standards for the retirement communities across the country. Brookhaven has successfully met or exceeded these quality measures since 1997.
Brookhaven employment offers eligible employees competitive wages, subsidized medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off and participation in a retirement plan.