- This event has passed.
Health and Wellness Resident Forum: Education and Training
January 3 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Health and Wellness Resident Forum will meet on Education and Training from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm in the Learning Center. Continuing the follow up work from Dr. Forester’s lecture on Alzheimer disease, this group will pursue the themes of education and training related to cognitive impairment. We will consider:
- What we mean by “education” and “training;” are they different?
- What should be the content of the education?
- What skills are included under training?
- What groups may want/need education and training; staff, residents, families?
- Whether this group should be separate from, or a part of, other groups addressing cognitive impairment.
Any resident interested in exploring these topics is encouraged to attend the first meeting, to learn more and to consider helping shape and guide the group’s activities.